Saturday 4 March 2017

Youtube Gamer Interview #7 - Itz Chris Gaming

Once again it's time for another insight into the world of a YouTube Gamer!

Don't forget, if YOU want to be interviewed about your Youtube channel all you need to do is email me at panaramanwa.gaming@gmail.com with the subject title "Youtube Gamer interview request". Anyway enough with that, on with today's interviewee!

Today we are interviewing a sporty teenager who loved to play racing games! Enough with the spoilers though! Let's get straight to our interview with Itz Chris Gaming!


Who are you? Tell me about yourself.
I am just a teenager in high school that likes to play games. I also enjoy sports including football and baseball. I really like playing with friends on xbox and talking to my fans.

What made you start making youtube videos?
Well like I said my favorite game is Forza. I really enjoyed Forza and I wanted to make videos about it. Ever since I was 10 I wanted to make youtube videos, but I just now have had the chance to make videos.




What do you think is the best video you've ever made?
Well to be honest I like all my videos. But the video I like the most is in fact, my channel trailer. I liked that video because I can explain to anyone in less than a minute about what my channel is about. I had fun making it too.



Who are your favorite youtubers or twitch streamers to watch?
I really like to watch ar12 nick, Gingium and jackultragamer. They all do Forza and have a fun personality. I found this guy named Garrett Messnar and I was watching his stream and it turned out we live in the same area. Creepy huh.

What is your favorite game that you've ever played?
Well I am the kind of person that usually plays a lot of games. But ever since I discovered Forza Horizon 3 I have been hooked. I started a youtube channel so I could play Forza and feel like I'm playing for a reason and to spread the joy to other people.


And finally, what tips would you give to anyone who wanted to start a youtube channel?
Well I really don't qualify to give tips since I am just about to hit 100 subs. But if I had to give tips it is really just to find a game , upload at least 3 times and week and be patient.

Well that's it for this week! Thank you Chris, it was exciting to hear what you have to say!

If you want to see more of his videos, you can check out his Youtube Channel HERE, and if you want to check out his Twitter page, you can find that HERE!

See you then!
Pans.

No comments:

Post a Comment