Friday 10 February 2017

It's been a while!

So...
It's been a while...

I never really got into the whole blogging thing. I always thought I would, but whenever I started one I would make a few posts and then forget to update it. It's happened a few times, but I'm hoping that this time will be different.
I'd like to use this blog, not only as an accompaniment to my YouTube channel (shameless plug), but also as a place where I can discuss my opinions on games/updates to games and various other things that may come to mind.

As far as this post is concerned, I think I'm going to keep it quite short, just to get me back in the swing of making posts.

So, what have I been playing recently? Well if you follow me on Twitch or YouTube, you'll have seen that my last two live-stream, I've been playing Planet Coaster. If you've not heard of it, Planet Coaster is a game where you build and manage your own theme park, much like Roller coaster Tycoon. In fact it is exactly like roller coaster tycoon. But it's better.





One of my favorite games when I was a kid was Roller coaster Tycoon 2. I spent hours on that game building my own park and designing my own coasters. Not only does Planet Coaster bring up the nostalgia of that era, but it also builds on the games brought out by Chris Sawyer, but it actually builds on the themes of the games and adds much more customization. In planet coaster there is so much different scenery available that you can basically make whatever you want. For my live stream, I designed the Twitch logo to go in my twitch themed park. You can see the kinds of things that people make if you browse through the Steam Workshop.




As well as Planet Coaster I have also recently bought Rocket League. This is a game that I've wanted to get for a while, and I recently saw it for sale at ~£6, so I snapped it up! I have been having a great time playing this game so far, and I can't wait to get started on the ranked game modes once I get comfortable with all the controls and mechanics. I will probably be live streaming me playing Rocket League at some point, but I'm not sure when.

I think that should just about do it for this post, I will try and keep up with posting on here, but if it gets to over a week or so, feel free to bug me on Twitter or Facebook about updating it!

See you for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment