Saturday 18 February 2017

Youtube Gamer Interview #3 - J0eyy

We're back again with yet another Youtube Gamer Interview!

Don't forget, if YOU want to be interviewed about your Youtube channel all you need to do is email me at panaramanwa.gaming@gmail.com with the subject title "Youtube Gamer interview request". Anyway enough with that, on with today's interviewee!

Today we are interviewing a young, up and coming youtuber, who plays a variety of different games, and makes hilarious commentary over the top! No more spoilers from me, let's hear it from the man himself - J0eyy

Who are you? Tell me about yourself.
Hey my name's Joey but people call me J0eyy in-game and on Youtube. I am a younger youtuber, but still have a thriving personality and a good sense of humor. (Little Fact, I Had Heart Surgery when I was 8 I am 14 now). 

What do you do on your channel?
On my channel I post awesome and funny gaming content, from horror games to funny little indie games.





What made you start making videos?
There are many things that made me start making videos, but the main reason was to have content people will enjoy, just support in the comments and from my friends in real life push me to do youtube.

What do you think is the best video you've made? 
My best video at the moment would probably be my most recent video which is actually my first Sword with Sauce gameplay. Since that video I have and will be putting more effort towards editing and other aspects of the video.




Who are your favourite Youtubers or Twitch streamers to watch?
My favorite youtubers are ones you would kind of expect, Jacksepticeye, Mini Ladd and Scarce are just a few (Fun Fact: I watch Scarce every morning he makes a video while I'm eating breakfast.)

What's your favourite game that you've played?
I have had many favorite games throughout my life, but one of my main ones has to be Sword with Sauce, even though it has just came out, it will be a game I will definitely be playing for a while.





And finally, What tips would you give to anyone wanting to start a youtube gaming channel?
I have TWO main tips to anyone starting out such as myself, BE CONSISTENT! and TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR VIDEOS! Those are my main tips, don't get caught up in subscribers and views unless you make good,quality content. That's all I have to say ;) -J0eyy

Excellent! Thank you so much for that J0eyy! If you want to check out more of J0eyy's videos you can find his Youtube channel HERE and his Twitter HERE!

If you've got any comments for me or for J0eyy don't forget to leave them in the comments section!

That's it for today, catch you all next time!
Pans

No comments:

Post a Comment