Thursday 16 February 2017

Youtube Gamer Interview #2 - Miksa Szollosi

We are back with another YouTube Gamer interview! 

Don't forget, if YOU want to be interviewed about your Youtube channel all you need to do is email me at panaramanwa.gaming@gmail.com with the subject title "Youtube Gamer interview request". Anyway enough with that, on with today's interviewee!

Today we are interviewing a Hungarian
optimist gamer! But enough with the spoilers, lets get right on into it!

Who are you? Tell me about yourself.

My name's Miksa Szollosi, I am an 18 years old Hungarian basement inhabitant and an all out positivist, really dislike negativity.

What do you do on your channel?

I play games really, 90% of my content consists of gaming vids but that'll change soon with adding in some real life videos every week!




What made you start making videos?

It's actually very simple, as I hate negativity and things related to that, I wanted to change the way some people think, perhaps guide them out of the darkness (cheesy way of putting it). Since I am a really positive dude and I like to have a laugh, I thought making positive and perhaps funny gaming videos would be a great start until I'd be able to make a little bit different content with the same concept without games.

What do you think is the best video you've made? 

It probably has to be my csgo push up challenge!




Who are your favourite Youtubers or Twitch streamers to watch?

I actually don't think I've ever properly watched anyone stream so I can't really answer that, I basically don't watch any streamers!

What's your favourite game that you've played?

On my channel, it probably has to be For Honor, it's one of my favorite games. But my all time favorite which I haven't played on my channel has to be either Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy, best games ever made, the entirety of my childhood consists of them.



And finally, what tips would you give to anyone wanting to start a Youtube gaming channel?

This is really easy. Honestly, make yourself a brand at the very start as in don't just paste some random photo as your banner and profile picture, get someone to design them for you or better, design them for yourself by doing this you'll let people know that you are serious about being a Youtuber and you are to be taken seriously! Be consistent, really important, let your viewers know what days to expect videos at and what kind of videos they will be (optional). Definitely work on your editing skills both in terms of audio and video at the very start and try to get better at it continuously! Name your channel something that relates to your content! Make a Twitter account, it's going to get you more exposure even if just by a little, 'every penny counts'. This is very obvious, but try to use your highest quality equipment possible because if the video's laggy and of low quality, not many people will want to watch that! Have a variety of content on your channel, don't just stick to one subject because that won't give you as much exposure as if you'd upload a Scary game on Tuesday, a real life challenge video on Thursday, a little vlog about getting your new motorcycle on Saturday, because someone will watch your content for the games, someone will for the awesome motorbike you got because it's his favorite type of bike and someone will watch it for a different reason, you see what I mean? Last but not least is be patient, because It will take quite some time even with these tips to get anywhere on Youtube let alone getting big! These are all I could think of, sorry if I missed out anything but to summarise it in order;
  • Content related name
  • Create Twitter account
  • Decent banner and profile picture
  • Work on editing skills
  • Record with 'quality' equipment
  • Schedule
  • Content variety
  • Consistency
  • Patience
I know I am a small channel so it might seem like I have no right to give advice to anyone, but I do believe I have made very important points.
Thank you Pans for the opportunity, it was a pleasure!

No thank you Miksa! It was a pleasure reading your responses!

If you've got any tips for people wanting to start a youtube channel feel free to leave them in the comments!

Well that's about it for this interview! Keep your eyes peeled for the next one!
See ya!
Pans

No comments:

Post a Comment