Thursday 23 February 2017

Youtube Gamer Interview #4 - VCR Clan

It's interview time once again!

Don't forget, if YOU want to be interviewed about your Youtube channel all you need to do is email me at panaramanwa.gaming@gmail.com with the subject title "Youtube Gamer interview request". Anyway enough with that, on with today's interviewee!

Today's guest is feline's best friend, and a Youtube veteran. He's been making people smile and laugh for over 2 years! But let's get straight to it. Our interviewee today is VCR Clan!

Who are you? Tell me about yourself.
I am a gamer who has been doing youtube for over 2 years now. I love to make people smile and I LOVE CATS!

What do you do on your channel?
My channel is based around gaming videos, try not to laugh videos, and just dumb challenge videos. Though I mostly check my comments on what my next video should be. I livestream games and random things almost every week.



What made you start making videos?
Many things helped me start my YouTube channel. When I was watching my videos I saw all of these clans in agario that would always take over. This really annoyed me. That's when I asked my parents if I could create a channel and they said yes. I was static and I decided to name the channel VCR Clan. Me and my friends would go around the servers with vcr before our names, and try to take them over.

What do you think is the best video you've made?
I think that the best video I have ever made was  HOW TO GET A FREE IPAD WITH A OLD PHONE WORKING 2017 I think that this was my favorite video because it was sooo much fun to make and edit. I mean who doesn't want to watch a video that includes phones, kittens, and more!



Who are your favourite Youtubers or Twitch streamers to watch?
My favorite youtubers that I love to watch stream would probably be TheAverageGuy. He is a much smaller youtuber but he has great personalities. He streams almost every night and streams cod.

What's your favourite game that you've played?
My favorite game that I have ever played was the game agar.io. although I do not play it anymore that was the game that inspired me to make my YouTube chanel. It is a game were you are blob, you get bigger, and you try to eat other blobs that are smaller then yours. But yes I would say agar.io is my favorite game




And finally, What tips would you give to anyone wanting to start a youtube gaming channel?
When it comes to youtube it won't come easy I'll tell you that. When I started my channel I thought I would be able to have 1000 by the first month. That did not happen. I had 15 at the end. At this point I thought about stopping... I will not I told myself. So I kept making videos and I saw my channel slowly grow! 100. 200. 300. 400. 500. And now I am at 807. If you are thinking about starting a channel all I can tell you is to never stop even in the hardest times because at one point you will reach your goal.

Thank you so much for those tips VCR Clan! If you want to see more of his great videos, you can find his Youtube Channel HERE and if you want to check out his Instagram, you can find that HERE!

Keep and eye out for our next interview!
See you next time!
Pans

No comments:

Post a Comment