Saturday 11 February 2017

YouTube Gamer Interview #1 - Lizzeelive

Hey guys!
I'm back with another blog post, and today we are starting something a bit special. From today onward, I will be posting interviews that I have done with some YouTube gamers. They will be telling us all about themselves as well as their favourite games and youtubers! I'm going to try and get around 2 of these up per week from now on, but it depends on how good everyone is at getting back to me!


Without further ado, I present our first interview of the series with Lizzeelive!


Who are you? Tell me about yourself.

My name is Lizzee, well my nickname! My real name is Shannon, but I have gone by Lizzee my entire life! I love purple things, scary things, and friendship! I love making new friends despite the fact that I am very shy. I am very random and love to ramble on and on about pointless things! A lot of people call me the "Quiet Emo" kind of person, but I completely disagree! I am so happy all of the time and, after I get to know you, I truly open up and talk (a lot.) I love ferrets, I have a ferret named Newt after Sir Issac Newton (I am a physics nerd.) I was a straight A student all through out my high school career, but still haven't decided what I want to do with my life other than YouTube! I am a strong believer that you should love what you do and do what you love! I am a schizophrenic patient but I handle it pretty well. So for anyone going through Psychosis (or hallucinations) You get used to it and it gets better, even when they are scary hallucinations. That is enough about that! On to the next question!

What do you do on your channel?

I play all different kinds of games, and every Thursday starting on 2/9/17, I make a video I call a Talky video which ranges from rambles, Q & A, challenges, etc. At the moment I am playing Fran Bow with my best friend, Caitlin, and Child of Light as a solo game. I am trying to bring Firewatch to the channel, but it is not working out for me because of technical difficulties! Next!



What made you start making videos?

I love love love making people smile! It is my one and only goal! I may not be very good at it yet, but as I get more comfortable being myself in front of a microphone/camera, I get better and better at making videos! I hope that one day I can have people who tell me whether or not I made them smile! That is what motivated me to start making videos, the idea that I could possibly make someone's day and bring a great, big smile to their face!

What do you think is the best video you've made?

This is a hard one! I have so many! I think my A Little Bit About Me... Botanicula Gameplay (2) Video. Here it is!



Who are your favourite Youtubers or Twitch streamers to watch?

Ohhh I am subscribed to over 200 people. I just never clean out my subscriptions box so I am still subscribed to the first people I ever subscribed to, even though I don't watch some of them anymore. WildChicken was my favourite for a while, but he was a small YouTuber and he gave up. I see that happen a lot. TheRPGMinx is definitely one of my favourites to watch, she is also the first person I ever subscribed to on YouTube! That was years ago. I love CrankGameplays and GirBeagly. They are some of my biggest inspirations on YouTube, as well as OGChan. My favourite twitchy streamer would have to be Galactic_Nightmare. I am not sure if he streams anymore. I don't have a lot of time to watch live streams, but I used to be a big part of his community. I also like sorascope and rarehybrid!

What's your favourite game that you've played?

Child of Light so far is my favourite that I have played on my channel! It is like one big, long poem and I love poetry! If you mean my favourite game of all time, that would be The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time! It was the first video game I ever played, and it remains my favourite to this day!




And finally, What tips would you give to anyone wanting to start a youtube gaming channel?

Do it! Do not let all of these "Truths about starting a YouTube channel" Things get you down like I did at first. Make do with what you have and start off a nice channel! Save up for a microphone, do your research, and, most importantly, don't ever forget to have fun! YouTube has helped me in so many ways. I am so much less shy, I am happier, more motivated, determined, and consistent with something in my life. I plan to do it for a long time, no matter how many "Fake Girl Gamer" comments I get. Those are so stupid. Anyways! I encourage you to start a channel, but don't do it for fame or money, do it for fun and for the well being of others. It will make you so much happier and your channel will be so much better. Always have a good channel banner and profile picture. I recommend joining YTtalk as well. I have learned so much from their Articles and Tips and Tricks forums. Don't be afraid to contact people to make friends, as well. chances are, they will contact you back, and if they say "no thanks" There are plenty more people out there! Good luck with your channel and I hope it does as much for you as it did for me!

Well thanks so much for that lizzeelive! If you want to find out more about her you can find her channel HERE and she also has a twitter which you can find HERE!

If you want to be interviewed for this blog then please get in touch, you can email me at panaramanwa.gaming@gmail.com and use the subject title "Youtube Gamer interview request"

Thanks everyone and I hope you enjoy our new series of interviews!
Pans

No comments:

Post a Comment