Saturday 25 February 2017

Youtube Gamer Interview #5 - Franzy

It's time for another Youtube Gamer Interview!

Don't forget, if YOU want to be interviewed about your Youtube channel all you need to do is email me at panaramanwa.gaming@gmail.com with the subject title "Youtube Gamer interview request". Anyway enough with that, on with today's interviewee!

Today we've got a sporty gamer who loves animals! He's had experience with a few different types of youtube channels, and has now settled on gaming! Let's get straight into our interview with Franzy22!

Who are you? Tell me about yourself.
I'm a 17 year old gamer and is very busy out of YouTube too. I play football for my varsity team in high school and that takes up most of my time. 

What do you do on your channel?
When my channel first came out I was a guinea pig channel and then my guinea pig died due to a very bad disease the doctors couldn't figure out and I was very sad I got a New Guinea pig but it's just not the Same. Then I was very interested it fire belly toads and reptiles I lives that and still do but there is just a point in time when I don't have the money to get more reptiles that channel isn't that interesting so I stopped that. Then I started gaming and I already loved gaming I just need to record. I want to be and H2O delirious of the world who is funny and entertaining. He has the best series videos I think and I want to be like him because I like games with stories but my Channel doesn't believe that. 


What do you think is the best video you've made?
I believe my 300 sub video is the best because it the funniest and would be the best to bring people in my channel. My goal for 2017 is to hit 1000 subs I will be working hard to get that goal.



What made you start making videos?
I want to get big on YouTube because I want to change people's love and I want to be a funny kid and also be inspirational when I get big I want to start a new channel and turn it into a vlogger. The reason I wait till I get bigger is because my life right now is boring because I don't have the money from YouTube to get stuff that will be entertaining but I hope someday. 

What's your favourite game that you've played?
My favorite game is gmod but I also like survival games and games with stories so I want to start that soon I hope. 




And finally, What tips would you give to anyone wanting to start a youtube gaming channel?
When I get bigger I might start a super shout out series for smaller gamers to help them start out because that is the hardest thing. I want some active subscribers that will help my Channel grow and watch my whole video and comment. I am always looking for gamers who I can collab with so we both can grow. I am currently liking for A gaming group like the vanoss but that will happen there is always hope tho. I am apart of First order entertainment Channel on YouTube but they aren't really grow I hope someday they get big and we can help each other start out.

Thank you Franzy for those answers, and I hope you manage to get you vlogging channel up in the near future!
If you want to see more of Franzy, you can find his Youtube Channel HERE, or you could check out his Twitter HERE!

That's it for another week of interviews. To make sure you don't miss the next one be sure to follow!

See you next time!
Pans.

1 comment: